L&L Seal -
Torque Retention Isolation
Torque Retention Isolation Sealing Solutions
TRI-Seal® introduces rigid spheres into expandable sealant materials which are used to seal interfaces where faster load retention and/or separation of dissimilar materials are important.
What is TRI-Seal®?
Torque Retention Isolation Sealing Solutions (TRI-Seal®) is engineered to provide torque retention and isolation at interfaces where load retention and/or separation of dissimilar materials is important, and robust sealing against water, air and dust intrusion is required.
TRI-Seal® is made up of non-conductive Alumina rigid spheres dispersed into L&L’s sealant materials. There are two different forms: dry-to-the touch and tacky. TRI-Seal® dry-to-the-touch requires heat to activate the expandable sealant material. TRI-Seal® tacky does not require heat and self-adheres to a mating surface. Torque retention is achieved by the clamp force between substrates being supported by the rigid Alumina spheres. The result, a unique product that is capable of torque retention, isolation, and sealing all at the same time.
The robust and lightweight sealing solution with maximum sealing coverage and anti-corrosion features.
- Laser cut and sold in rolls or sheets
- Heat bonded to a mating surface or interference fit on a bolt or stud
- Seal material thinner than spacers to insure contact with mating panels
- Rotary die-cut
- Self-adhere to a mating surface
- Ability to locally concentrate the rigid spacers in areas where required
- Seal material thicker than spacers to allow flow under compression for maximum sealing coverage
- Customized engineered option (Lock Seal) to increase slip force
Download our resources to find out more about TRI-Seal®
March 05-07, 2024
JEC World 2024Read more
Stuttgart, Germany ,
June 18-20, 2024
The Battery Show EuropeRead more
June 25-27, 2024
Adhesives & Bonding Expo (ABX)Read more
San Diego, CA,
September 09-12, 2024
CAMX 2024Read more
October 08-10, 2024
The Battery Show North AmericaRead more
Here is a great team at your disposal and excited to connect with you.
Please leave your contact details and a short message in the form. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.